Greasy is a recurring character. He is voiced by Charles Fleischer and has a Spanish accent.He is a member of the Toon patrol, a team of animated weasels, who were previously villains, until they decided to redeem themselves and now live in Filmville. In the team, he serves as the leader's second-in-command.
About the character Edit
Characteristics: slender, green suit, green hat, white shoes, black eyes, brown fur, black hair, white shirt, pink necktie, handsome, pervert, bloodthirsty, loyal, sadistic, shallow
created in: 1988
subrace: negative character
comes from: Who framed Roger Rabbit
occupation: police officer
- Smarty: Most of the time he shows respect towards his boss and often enjoys his witty remarks. Although he still would laugh at him if he finds a chance. In brief moments, Greasy is shown to be slightly envious that women tend to find Smarty more attractive than him.
- the rest of the Toon patrol: Although he usually acts as Smarty's second-in-command towards them, he is still very close to them, since he has known them ever since he was created.
- Cass: She is one of the wasels' best friends and he treats her with respect and understanding, though he still has moments when he shows lust towards her.
- Tadashi: He shows much tolerance and friendly attitude towards the boy.
- the king and the queen: He shows much respect towards them, especially the queen. In Greasy and the king, Greasy and Fergus start a close friendship, based on their mutual tastes in music and humor.
- Duke: Like the rest of the Toon patrol, Greasy dislikes Duke, and was even the first one, volunteering to torture him.
- Sir Pentious: Since the Toon patrol had defeated sir Pentious multiple times, they do not see him as a serious threat.