Kyoya Ootori is a major character. He is voiced by J. Michael Tatum.
characteristics: slender, black hair, grey eyes, handsome, calm, collected, intelligent, enigmatic, charismatic, loyal, quiet, patient, stoic, ambitious, vengeful, has a habit of keeping secrets, kind of inconsiderate, sneaky, exploitative, hardworking, takes his job seriously
animated age: 17 toon years
real age: 12 real years
comes from: Ouran high school host club
subrace: positive character
influence on other toons: Due to being the manager of Movietown's only bank, he is pretty well known throughout the town. Many toons recognize him when they see him and they all treat him with respect.
catchphrase: "But of course, I have conditions."; "That's a very intriguing notion in its own way."
theme song: Be mine
- his employees (Darryl, Newton, Wayne, England, Manta, Stanley, Yuki): Most of the time, he is quite tolerant towards them, but he is not above manipulating them. He often gives them orders which make them question his intentions. Despite the snarks and the exploits, deep down, he does care about them and would even defend them when the situation calls for it.
- Hunter: They do not interact much on-screen, but they seem to treat each other with respect. Hunter admires Kyoya for his work and refers to his manager skills as "talent".
profession: manager of the bank
- He shares his English actor with Sebastian, France, Komui and Rei.
- His original actor is Masaya Matsukaze.
- Most of the time, he appears as a minor character, but he has major roles in the episodes The boss' speech and The devil wears glasses.
- In the episode The devil wears glasses, he becomes Stanley's love interest