Randall Boggs is a major character. He is voiced by Steve Buscemi.
About the character Edit
Characteristics: tall, thin, purple and blue scales, green eyes, handsome, serious, intelligent, short-tempered, grumpy, good-hearted, competitive, ambitious, arrogant
Animated age: 28 animated years
Real age: 18 real years
Catchphrase: "Uh-huh, sure!"
subrace: negative character
comes from: Monsters inc; Monsters university
- Sullivan: At first Randall did not like the idea of working with him, but Sulley wanted to give him a chance to redeem himself. Sulley was the first toon who ever believed in Randall and the one who always manages to see through his grouchy façade. He has always defended him and even if he does not show it openly, deep down, Randall is grateful that he was given this chance.
- Mike: Unlike Sulley, at first, Mike was skeptical about the idea of giving Randall a chance, but in time he found out that there are things that he likes about him. The two enjoy teasing each other in a friendly manner and coming up with sassy and sarcastic comments together. Mike is often a victim of Randall's pranks, but he never gets too mad at him, because they are mostly harmless.
- Celia: He has a surprisingly good relationship with her. Celia treats Randall with nothing but kindness, sometimes acting like a mentor-like figure and in return, he treats her with respect, most of the time.
- Despite being myopic, he refuses to wear glasses.
- He dislikes being called "Randy".
- His name means "shield" and "wolf".
- He is a surprisingly good singer.
- His abilities include camouflage, flexability, invisibility and wall climbing.
- He is the among first reformed antagonists in the show.
- He shares his actor with Skalk and Wayne.
- He is very similar to Vidia, with their similar color schemes, pasts and personalities.
- Most of his roles are minor, but he is a protagonist in the episodes Fantastic racism and where to find it and Eternal suffering of the corrupted mind.