hierarchy system Edit
The Cartoon kingdom's hierarchy system is different than many other countries throughout the world. Monarchs are at the top, as they are the ones in charge of ruling the kingdom. However, unlike other monarchy countries, the Cartoon kingdom does not have only one or two rulers. Instead, every town is ruled by a specific ruler (or a couple in Filmville's case). Princes and princesses are also very high in the hierarchy system, however they do not play a regular role in ruling the kingdom, instead serving as substitutes while the ruler(s) are not in the position to rule, as evidenced in The princess journal, when Merida was forced to temporarily rule Movietown.
The royal assistant comes second. Similarly to princes and princesses, royal assistants also function as temporary substitutes while the ruler is not present, however they are still below the monarchs.
Usually the term majordomo refers to a person who is in charge of a household. In the Cartoon kingdom, the majordomo is a character who assists the rulers and royal assistants in ruling the kingdom, by being the manager of a town's work bourse, thus providing civilians with jobs (hence majordomos are nicknamed "boss of the bosses"). Majordomos are above all managers of schools, restaurants, stores, etc. In most towns, the majordomos come third (after the monarch and the royal assistant). An exception to this rule is Toffee, as the Horned king does not have royal assistant.
Captain of the royal army come fourth. Unlike the previously mentioned positions, captains do not take part in ruling the kingdom, but they are in charge of leading the town's army.
The kingdom is ruled by three queens and two kings:
Animated characters use gems and jewels as their money.
celebrations and holidays Edit
Laws and rules Edit
The kingdom has many rules. Here are few of them:
- Stay away from real humans!
- Every villain and criminal will be punished with imprisonment.
- On Halloween, monsters don't need to wear costumes.
- Killing or hurting real animals is strictly forbidden.
- It is strictly forbidden for a positive character and a negative character to have a romantic relationship with each other.
- All animated characters, no matter which country they come from, must emmigrate to the USA, in order to live in the Cartoon kingdom.
- The only way in which an antagonist would be allowed to live in a town of positive characters (in other words, every town, except Antagonistan) must get a permission from the ruler(s)!
Except the armies, the Cartoon kingdom has another protection. In every town, there is one gem, which is forming an invisible wall around the town and protects it from being seen by humans.
- In every town, except for Antagonistan, there is a small Japanese-themed neighborhood. The purpose of these neighborhoods is to pay tribute to all Japanese immigrants residing within the Cartoon kingdom, since around 60% of the animated characters in the world come from Japan.