The princess journal is an episode of the show.
Merida is wondering what purpose does she have in cartoon society, she is questioning her role as a princess. Right now queen Tara is absent and it's Merida's duty to take care of the kingdom, until the queen's return, but fortunately for her, she is not alone
characters in the episode Edit
- (Merida's conversation with her mother)
- Merida: "Mom, do I really have to do this? After all, I came her to have my own life"
- queen Elinor: "Yes, you did, my dear and I am proud of you that you make your own decisions, but you are still the princess and you still have your duties."
- (queen Tara showing support to Merida)
- queen Tara: "Merida, being a princess is neither a blessing or a curse. It is a chance. A chance to experience something unique. Something that other toons cannot."
- The title is a parody of the film The princess diaries.