The unicorn horn is an episode of the show.
Trixie Lulamoon and Starlight Glimmer both realise that they have surprisingly much in common with Smarty, since all three of them are former villains. Eventually they both develop a crush on him and try to get his attention, but he is too busy with other things, such as fighting criminals or even....helping Cass to get over her breakup with Death.
characters in the episode Edit
- Death (mentioned)
- Tadashi (mentioned)
- (Trixie and Starlight Glimmer's conversation about Smarty)
- Starlight Glimmer: "Listen, I am not saying that I disagree with your opinion, but... Why him? Is there anything specific about him, that you find attractive?"
- Trixie Lulamoon:"Starlight! You're talking like you just woke up after 300 years of hibernation. Smart guy is just like us- a former outcast."
- (Smarty's conversation with Cass about her breakup)
- Smarty: "Why me? Why don't ya talk with your nephew or your friends about it?"
- Cass: "My Tadashi is on duty and I didn't want to disturb him. And I didn't want to tell Lucy, Patty and Angelique either. I thought that maybe if I talked with you, you'll tell me something like "Oh, come on, woman! It's just one breakup. It's not the end of a sale in the mall." or you can say nothing and just be here.. with me."
- The title is a parody of the film The goat horn.
- These are Trixie and Starlight's first major roles in the show.
- In the episode is revealed that Death and Cass have ended their relationship, though it is off-screen.